Sunday, July 20, 2014

Welcome to my new blog!

So... I have decided to start another blog. I know, I know... my life is busy enough with my Photography business, my Epicure business and running around after (and with) my lovely, but oh-so-busy family. Crazy? Maybe! But this is one that is dedicated to a new portion of my life, that I would like to share.

It is a new journey that has come close to starting for MANY years, but was stalled by my busy life, pre-occupied mind and heavy scepticism. It is my journey into natural healing and, more specifically, my lessons and experiences of Jikiden Reiki...

Although I only qualified as a Practitioner in April of this year, my head is already filling up with experiences that I am itching to share (and release from this dithering brain before I forget them!). My back story is also a pretty interesting one (well, it is to me, anyway!)... so I aim to share it all in this blog, in bite-size chunks.

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait till I come over to see you at Christmas ,The last Reiki you did on me before I came home helped me so much. Pain was much easy and I say it help me with my flight back to England. Thank you very much.xx :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Was a total pleasure, Mum!! Glad to hear it helped. :-) My Reiki table will be waiting for you... xx

      Delete